[AccessD] Modifying a query

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 10:34:24 CDT 2006

Rocky,

Sorry, I think I missed something...Its been awhile since the beginning of
the post...where does the criteria you are trying to add come from?...and if
a user is enterring it in a form...why not point the query to the form...or
what are the benefits to changing the query/??

I just confused as to why...lol...but its interesting...lol

Mark A. Matte