[AccessD] A2000: Move to next record - Not Bound

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Jun 9 10:38:12 CDT 2006

No, the simplest way (ignoring those useful and clever classes that some
of us adore) is to hold a recordset containing all the records in
memory.  You don't bind the controls at all, you have code to populate
each control when you move forward or back in the recordset.  The
details differ depending on whether you're using DAO or ADO, but that is
the general idea.  I have a NoTables sample database you can download
that uses an unbound form for data entry and edit if you want to take a
look.

http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/OtherLibraries.asp#Foust,%20Charlotte

Charlotte Foust