[AccessD] Two Questions

Karen Rosenstiel karenr7 at oz.net
Sat Jun 10 11:09:19 CDT 2006

Hi Rocky,
The dictation ID code is up to about 12,386 or something like that. I'm not
at work so don't remember the exact number. So I would want to start
incrementing from there. What's a domain function and where do I put it? Be
gentle -- I'm still pretty much a newbie  ;-)

The reason I wanted to break the table into 2 is because I thought there
might be more than 1 number, but maybe not. The other data is unique, so I
guess this could be too. Basically the provider has an office phone and a
pager that the medical center provides. So all we really need is just 1
number that we could communicate to this provider with.

I guess I'll just import this table straight across and clean it up. I've
already set up 2 clean tables for their credentials (i.e., MD, Attending;
MD, Resident; Intern etc.)

So thanks on the first part about incrementing.

Regards,

Karen Rosenstiel
Seattle WA USA