[AccessD] Class Rebuttal was: Basic Unbound Form ...

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 13 10:22:49 CDT 2006

<<Not the language, I like inheritance, in fact, if they could have just
given
VB inheritance, it would blow .Net out of the water. >>

  You should try VFP.  But I'm far from convinced that OOP is everything it
is cracked up to be either.

  It still amazes me how often we reinvent computer concepts and in the
process, just make it more difficult to get the job done.

  I still argue that there is nothing wrong with using a GOTO <g>.

  Let's see what that starts<g>....

Jim.