[AccessD] Excel Disable/Enable

Bob Heygood bheygood at abestsystems.com
Wed Jun 14 11:27:15 CDT 2006

Thanks to Lambert!
Yes, deleting the module did the trick.
Also curious is the fact that in the VBA editor project explorer you need to
double click on a sheet and not merely highlight it to show any code.
In Access I most always enter the editor from a form/report where I need to
be. Always leaving the project explorer closed to gain space.

I love this list.

Bob