[AccessD] ADO Save recordset format adPersistADTG

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 14 15:59:19 CDT 2006

I dont know if this is still in general use but the human readable
version rather than binary can be seen using adPersistXML
If you look it has a self-contained XML schema along with the
XML data. I think it was brought in 1999 to help speed
and was the first use of disconnected recordsets and
offline editing. I rember it causing a lot of confusion
with people using XML at the time. Because the resulting
human readable XML format was also called ADTG format.

 Advanced Data TableGram (ADTG)

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.