[AccessD] Unbound Form tutorial

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Jun 14 16:07:12 CDT 2006

Well we are still using Office 97 with a spattering of newer Outlook
versions here and there.  But all of our mdb's are in 97 format.  Ugh!

Most of the stuff I have developed over the last 6 years is going to stay
97, and do so without a problem (because they have VB/ASP interfaces).  A
few are just .mdb's with an Access interface, but most of those will just
convert (with the exception of those which are secured).  But we have some
monsters that I just repair from time to time, and I'm taking the time to
break those down into something manageable.  Yippie!

Drew