[AccessD] A2203: relaying mail to someserver.com.au is not allowed

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 16 12:08:15 CDT 2006

I guess more sites are securing against spam and open mail relays.
You must have tripped something or the first time you were validly.
connected to your ISP mail server.

You may have to add both to get through

It may work if your From is a valid mail address on
"mail.bigpond.com"
failing that you will have to validate to the email server.
In my case I am on a cable modem and considered automatically validated
to my ISP mail server as I  am considered inside it's network domain.

If not you may have to add this  to authenticate first to your ISP
Const cdoBasic = 1
objMail.Field.Item(strschema & "smtpauthenticate") = cdoBasic
objMail.Field.Item(strschema & "sendusername") = "yourid"
objMail.Field.Item(strschema & "sendpassword") = "secretpass"

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.