[AccessD] Access security

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 18 13:06:12 CDT 2006

Just remember they have dumped most of the individual user security for
Access 2007
on newer accdb format files and just rely on a better encrypted password
held in the mdw file.

You may also have to rely on windows folder security
like
http://www.vb123.com/toolshed/04_docs/accessdb_op_security.htm

look up security

http://blogs.msdn.com/access/archive/2005/10/19/482845.aspx