[AccessD] SQL and Access

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Mon Jun 19 01:28:50 CDT 2006

Thanks Lawrence - I'll have a look

Kath
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lawrence Mrazek
  To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
  Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 1:28 AM
  Subject: Re: [AccessD] SQL and Access

  While it looks like they already have some of the functionality covered, you
  might want to check out ASPDOTNetStorefront (www.aspdotnetstorefront.com).
  I've been using their e-commerce platform for a while and have been
  extremely happy with it. Some of the features are:

  Multi-lingual support
  Web-based admin module
  Custom Skins for designs
  XML Packages to customize displays, without having to recompile
  Full Access to the Source code (C# or VB.NET)
  Google/Yahoo Conversion tracking
  Quickbooks download of orders
  XML download of orders
  Real-time shipping rates
  Affiliate support

   ... And much more.

  The system runs on ASP.NET 2.0 and SQL Server 2005 (they also have older
  versions that support .NET 1.1 and SQL 2000).

  I used to build carts from scratch, but this is much better <G>. Having the
  source code allows me to customize the system, such as adding a LTL Trucking
  quote module to the storefront.

  Hope this helps!