[AccessD] DAO,VBA,A2K7?

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Jun 19 11:34:50 CDT 2006

...Access 2000 Charlotte ...and if you didn't know it was there, it's
understandable why you'd not find much use for it :)
...like most things, it is of limited use except when you really need it
...and then it should work correctly.
...but because it doesn't work correctly, I'm not using it either ...I'd
like it in my toolbox.

William