[AccessD] NZ problems in runtime

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Mon Jun 19 15:27:45 CDT 2006

Hello Group,

I just had a client we shipped an AccessXP runtime to contact us with a
problem.  The error indicates that Access does not recognize the NZ function
which is being used in an append query to insure that nulls are not inserted
into a field.  This is the first report we have had of this error.

We use Wise 9 and Sagekey scripts for Access 2002.

I am getting the clients computer configuration so I can set up a test
system and try to duplicate the error.  My original understanding was that
it was a new computer with XP pro on it.  The application runs fine on my
development machine.

Any suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

Doug