[AccessD] Compile Error A97

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 13:48:39 CDT 2006

Hello All,

In A97 I built a db...runs fine on my machine...pu it on other machines(same
OS same Access Version) and get the following:  Compile error:  Function or
Interface marked as restricted, or the function uses an Automation type not
supported in Visual Basic.

There are no missing references...the only difference I can find is I have a
reference to DAO 3.51 and they have DAO 3.6
I change mine to DAO 3.6 and it still runs.  This seems to be the case on
all of the machines in the office I have tested.  The 1 line it does NOT
like seems to be "    Set db = CurrentDb()".

Any ideas on how to fix from a coding standpoint?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte