[AccessD] Loading more than one instance of a form

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 24 15:31:35 CDT 2006

You want to open the same form twice -- having two open instances of the
same form?

Susan H.

If you want to load a form you normally use docmd.open.  However it is
possible to use a set statement:

dim myform as form
Set MyForm = new form_MyFormName

which is really setting a reference to the form's class.  Is there a syntax
to load it from a collection so that you could use a syntax something like

set MyForm = new someobject.somecollection("MyFormName")

I have never been able to figure out how to do this but I thought I'd ask
the experts (you guys).