[AccessD] Compile Error A97

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 12:25:05 CDT 2006

Thanks to everyone that helped...nothing works...but the computers are
consistently breaking on a specific line  (currentDB).  We have concluded
that this issue is caused by the 'build' on these machines.  For
example...new person comes to work...their job is "XYZ Counter"...IT gets
them a computer and loads it with "XYZ Counter" build(all apps needed for
this job bundled into 1 ).

When they create these builds they mix/match/pair/share dlls and other files
needed to run an application.  Apparently there is a conflict with some of
the dlls...we will have to change the build to correct the issue.

Here's where the beauty of big business shines...Solution: "We just won't
use the app on those machines...problem solved."

Bottom line...I get a pat on the back for a db that doesn't work on most of
the machines here.

Hope everyone else is having a great day!!!

Mark A. Matte