[AccessD] OT - web page archive

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 12:53:41 CDT 2006

On 6/27/06, O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA)
<Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us> wrote:
> That is nice to know that I can get to sqlserver via
> http://databaseadvisors.com/pipermail/dba-sqlserver/ I had to try
> several things to get to the ACCESSD which ended up being
> http://databaseadvisors.com/pipermail/accessd/
>
> What doesn't seem to be very good is that getting to anything with
> http://www.databaseadvisors.com/  will not show up.  While at
> http://databaseadvisors.com/pipermail/dba-sqlserver/  I clicked on the
> ARCHIVE button on the left
> http://www.databaseadvisors.com/archive/archive.htm  I keep getting "The
> page cannot be displayed". It seems
>
> I pretty sure I was able to get to http://www.databaseadvisors.com a
> week ago but not at all this week

I'm replying to the list as well, just so everyone can get the info too,

www.databaseadvisors.com (the website)
and
databaseadvisors.com (the mail list server)

are hosted with 2 different hosts. Even though the website is down,
you should still be able to get to the listinfo/archives pages since
these pages are with the mailing list host.

I just checked and the webiste is up again, or at least for me.

So the long and short of it is, if you can't get to the website
(www.data...) you should still be able to get to the archive
(database......)

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"