[AccessD] A2000: IP Address/es List

Darren DICK darrend at nimble.com.au
Thu Jun 29 09:58:21 CDT 2006

Hi Gustav

I think that was it

But when I run it - Access dies and Microsoft kindly offers me the opportunity
the send them a report about the death or not - I Choose NO

I vaguely remember having to change one tiny tiny bit of code from a zero to a 1
or vice versa - can't remember - thanks for the link

See ya

Have a great day

Darren
T: 0424 696 433