[AccessD] 2nd request - Why am I getting this error?

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Fri Jun 30 19:23:36 CDT 2006

> Does it do this with a newly created shortcut?

Yes.

> Or if you double click on the MDB from Windows Explorer?

Yes.

> Or does it just do it from your original shortcuts?

Yes.

If I click on the shortcut just to open the program, there is no problem. If I open an mdb from there, it doesn't happen. But if I doubleclick on a shortcut (new OR old) for any specific mdb, or on the mdb from Win Expl, then I get that error.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net