[AccessD] Help with combo box

Borge Hansen pcs at azizaz.com
Wed Mar 1 07:25:25 CST 2006

Haven't been following this thread, so I am just jumping in...
I would do something like:

Create cboRental and adjust the width so only the down arrow displays
Create txtRental; make it enabled and locked and place it to the left of
cboRental so it looks like one control.
On afterupdate of cboRental push the field that normally would display in the
combo into txtRental.
Do your double clicking code on txtRental; single clicking on the cboRental...

would that do?

regards
borge