[AccessD] On Form Opening

jimjih at comcast.net jimjih at comcast.net
Wed Mar 1 12:00:00 CST 2006

Hi all,
I am quite new at working with Access, having learned what little I know from a very good book, and only because an accounting client needed something that QuickBooks couldn't do.

My question is this:  I have several forms used to input data such as Employees, Sub-Contractors, Customers, Delivery Tickets, etc.  When the form is opened all fields are populated by data from the first item in that particular table.  Is it possible to have all fields blank upon opening.  Have not been able to find an answer in the books.  I figured a workaround, but it involves a lot of work.

Also looked at the forms in the Northwind sample program, and their forms do the same thing.
Is it possible?

Thanks,

Jim Holbrook