[AccessD] MS Access 2003/XP - Upsizing Wizard

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Mar 16 14:27:05 CST 2006

Hi All,

I'm getting this strange message from Upsizing wizard when MS SQL 2000 works
well and available from the other development tools and applications:

<+
Upsizing WIzard
[DBNETLIB] ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access
denied.
->

Have anybody seen something like that?
Is there somewhere the sources of upsizing wizard to fix the problem?

Yes, I think I enter security attibutes correctly in a login dialog shown by
upsizing wizard - I did try to use both Integrated Security and
UserName/Password - always fails with different databases, which are
available using the same DSN, e.g. to attach tables to MDBs or create ADPs
etc.

Thank you.

Shamil