[AccessD] Cannot uninstall Access 2003 Runtime

Penn White ecritt1 at alltel.net
Mon Mar 27 16:15:51 CST 2006

I have installed the Access 2003 Runtime on my laptop (and several clients
machines) and one of my clients is having difficulties with his
installation.   I'd like to uninstall the Acc03 Runtime and re-install a new
version but when I attempt to do it I get an error stating that another
version is already installed and the install package exits.

I attempt to uninstall it from Control Panel and even though it looks like
it's working, the Acc03 Runtime is taill there and I get the same error when
I try running the package again.

Has anyone else ever had this problem?

Penn