[AccessD] OT: Microsoft CRM 3 .0

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Mar 1 09:23:20 CST 2006

Hi Erwin

We looked briefly at the earlier versions. Problem is that any solution with Microsoft CRM ties the client to Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft servers and/or Exchange/Sharepoint and/or some of their Business apps and no Mac or Linux workstations. It's just too much Microsoft.

A five or ten user package is included with the Action Pack so go'n'get that if you wish to play around with it. For some clients it may prove useful at a modest cost.

/gustav

>>> Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be 01-03-2006 09:45 >>>
If I'm not mistaken I haven't read a single thing about Microsoft CRM
3.0 in this list?!
Which I fiind very bizare..

I'm very intrested in MS CRM 3.0 and attented a technical and a sale
presentation for MS partners but was not able to test the product yet.

As I see it now, CRM looks like a good step-up for at least two tailor
made apps I have written in the last years in Access, and probably a lot
of others Acess apps that are Customer orientated. CRM 3.0 is based on
SQL server and that also keeps everything pretty open.

What is the list opinion/experiance about this CRM 3.0 espcialy for
migrating Access apps to it?

Greetings

Erwin Craps

Zaakvoerder