[AccessD] Assistance

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed Mar 1 09:23:43 CST 2006

Isn't that what Rick Fisher's Find and Replace is for?

Actually has this kind of happen this week.  Had to merge one table into
another.  So I had to change my fldBV prefix to fldBundle everywhere -
tables, queries, forms, code, etc.  Great program.  It found them all.

Rocky

--
Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software