[AccessD] OT: farewell

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Mar 2 10:07:43 CST 2006

Roz,

Come back and visit when you're in the neighborhood!  I have several
virtual "families" here and in Woody's Lounge and they mean a great deal
to me (yes, even the bratty teenagers and the uncle who thinks he's a
comedian!).  Just because you're pursuing a new life doesn't mean you
have to turn your back on the old one.  Good luck with your writing, and
we look forward to hearing about all your literary awards.

Charlotte Foust