[AccessD] Normalize Data by date

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Thu Mar 2 11:11:08 CST 2006

All of the wells may have a different number of data points. For example
if well 1 has been on for 1 year it will have 12 data points. If well 2
has been on for 6 months it will have 6 data points. However many wells
have data at a certain number of data points from the first data point
get added together. Thus if 6 wells has data at the first point they are
summed. If there are three wells that have data at the second point
those three are added together. If only 2 wells have data at the last
point only there data is summed. Thanks.