[AccessD] OT: farewell

StaRKeY starkey at wanadoo.nl
Thu Mar 2 13:13:34 CST 2006

Roz,
all the best wishes in writing!!

Eric Starkenburg
Netherlands

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Roz Clarke
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 7:36 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT: farewell

'When' I'm published! Thank you for the vote of confidence, Andy. I'm sure
that 'when' the novel
is published I'll be shouting it from the rooftops - don't worry, you'll
hear me!

I tried to let you know on the moderators list but I don't seem to be able
to post to it at the
moment - so sorry for not giving you a seperate heads-up. You are more than
sage enough to manage
the moderating job without me - all of you mods are - and I will miss you,
too.

Take care (of the list and yourself)

Roz