[AccessD] Table naming conventions

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Mar 2 17:21:22 CST 2006

Yes, I know, but I tried groups and hated them.  We do use folders and
subfolders in our .Net projects, and multiple projects in a solution.
But when you're looking through a long list of objects in the Forms
subfolder, all you have to go on is the icon and the suffix at the
Loooonnnngg end of the object name to tell you exactly what it is.
Unless it's a vb modules, of course. LOL

There are 4-1/2 of us doing dot.net development using VSS, so we all
have to play by the same rules.  The 1/2 is my boss, who doesn't get his
hands too dirty in forms, reports, data tier details, and vb code, but
who does jump in to stuff occasionally.

Charlotte Foust