[AccessD] OT - Action Pack

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 2 23:44:17 CST 2006

In Canada you can create a corporation with a 7 digit number ie, 1098886 Co.
It saves you the time and price of doing a name search that is unique.
I know lawyers who keep a half dozen numbered companies in their drawer
and can set one up prearranged in half an hour via a share purchase.
 You see these done to conceal obvious ownership or for quick real
estate deals.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.