[AccessD] Code to Copy a query to Excel and Open said file?

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 6 13:22:51 CST 2006

Looking in wrong section these are the examples from Access Newswatch letter
Try here http://www.helenfeddema.com/access.htm
127. Creating Excel Time Sheets from Access Data accarch127.zip
Opens an Excel Spreadsheet inside a Word document from Access query
You may have to muck about with references if keeping  late binding
especially if you are using different
versions of excel and word , changing type definitions like Excel.Range
to Variant and removing references,
change file paths and add a couple of Constants.
Const wdUserTemplatesPath = 2
Const xlNormal = -4143 '(&HFFFFEFD1)

--
Marty Connelly