[AccessD] Difficult calculations

Gina Hoopes hoopesg at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 14:42:57 CST 2006

Yes, he does need to use data from different records but the same field in
his calculation. I was actually thinking along the lines you propose - but I
don't know how to automate the process so that he doesn't have to create 144
(or more) queries. It seems like there should be a way to loop through the
table and reproduce this activity over and over again for each value in each
StmtType. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Gina