[AccessD] Utility to help replace primary key

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed Mar 8 12:32:28 CST 2006

Susan,

I use Rick Fisher's Find & Replace for doing this kind of thing.  Don't
worry about buying it and having it not turn out to be helpful just for this
task.  You should have a find and replace tool in any case.

Another possibility is SpeedFerret, which I haven't used.

I believe Find & Replace is about $40, and SpeedFerret is about $150.

Dan