[AccessD] PDF printer driver and SDK

Bill Patten bill_Patten at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 10 11:04:12 CST 2006

Rocky,

I'm not Gustav, but do use the Lebans PDF routine to send emails. It is
great in that it will take the name of the report and rename it in one move
(To make emailing and storage easier.). There is a small screen that pops up
counting the pages, but you only see it for a short while, unless it is a 25
or more page document. It kind of works like a progress bar so my clients
don't mind. Also I couldn't figure out how to pass the parameters through
it, so have the report call a function that has the correct parameters.
Since my clients, pick Preview, Printer or PDF options buttons, I wanted to
be consistent so just send the strCriteria to the function instead of to the
report. Works great and my clients love it.

Bill