[AccessD] Memo field on report

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Mar 15 08:02:36 CST 2006

Hi John

First thing to do is to add one or two linefeed to prevent this. It's an old bug, I don't if it is still present.
Try, in your query, concatenating the output memo field with a couple of linefeeds:

  MemoOut: [myMemoField] & Chr(13) & Chr(10) & Chr(13) & Chr(10)

If that doesn't help, extract the memo field record by record:

  http://databaseadvisors.com/pipermail/accessd/2003-December/018123.html

/gustav

>>> joeget at vgernet.net 15-03-2006 08:15:22 >>>
All
I have several make table queries to make a selection of data for a report.  One of the fields (Remarks) is a Memo field.  When displayed on the report, the memo field is limited in size and does not display all of the text in the memo field.  Does anyone have an idea?  It is almost as if the memo field is being displayed as a text field
John