[AccessD] OT: Modify Office folder name without re-Installing

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Thu Mar 16 08:54:07 CST 2006

Thanks - Oh well will try to uninstall 2k reinstall in a renamed folder.

At work they have a "team" that is supposed to do the installs and
updates. Right now they are waiting for information from some "tech"
place because they don't understand about custom installs.  I have been
fixing my computer since their last install.

I have installed in different folders on my home computer with no
problem and I have an older computer.

Thanks
* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.