[AccessD] Key Preview Problem

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 12:55:25 CST 2006

About 2 years ago I had an experience where I instantly developed the
"mouseophobia" disease.  I developed an app for around 20 users.  On the 3rd
day of 5...I was directed to the last machine to load said app.  When I got
there I was introduced to the user...and the JAWS system.  The last user was
visually impaired and could not use the mouse.  For the next 48 hours I
re-engineered all of the functionality to not need a mouse.  It was
definitely an educational experience, and is always just under the surface
as I take on new projects.

Mark A. Matte