[AccessD] Converting from Excel to Access

Thomas F. Ewald tewald at wowway.com
Sun Mar 19 12:50:33 CST 2006

No, I mean taking a complex workbook, which should have been in Access in
the first place, and recreating it as an Access database, complete with
relationships, forms, reports, etc. Of course this depends on how it's been
used and will be used; I was looking for a generic list of things to watch
out for. Data types would be on the list, I would expect.

Thanks,

Tom Ewald