[AccessD] MAny-To-May

A.D.TEJPAL adtp at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 12:41:22 CST 2006

Rocky,

    My sample db named MedicalDiagnosis might be of interest to you. It is available at Rogers Access Library (other developers library). Link - http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/OtherLibraries.asp#Tejpal,A.D.

    The db demonstrates a user friendly, integrated interface for data entry, facilitating smooth population of junction table bridging the many to many relationship between diseases & symptoms.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal