[AccessD] Combo Box Won't Find Record

Darren DICK darrend at nimble.com.au
Mon Mar 20 15:14:27 CST 2006

Hi Tom
This is how I find a record using a combo on a form

In the afterrupdate of the combo

Dim intEditedRecord as integer
intEditedRecord= Me.SomeComboOnYourForm

Me.RecordsetClone.FindFirst "YourPK_ID=" & intEditedRecord
Me.Bookmark = Me.RecordsetClone.Bookmark

Or even skip the declarations...
In the after update of the combo

Me.RecordsetClone.FindFirst "YourPK_ID=" & Me.SomeComboOnYourForm
Me.Bookmark = Me.RecordsetClone.Bookmark

Hope this helps

Darren
T: 0424 696 433