[AccessD] Acquiring subform's subform object name

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 11:35:54 CST 2006

Charlotte,

» From the parent form you should always be able to use
> Me.subformcontrol.Form.name to get the name of the subform object
> itself, once you know that a sourceobject exists. «

That's exactly what happens with my application.  It's just that now
I'd like to have a more generic way of determining which subform
control contains the current subform.  Looks like a variation of
Shamil's technique is going to be it; that is, look at all the
subforms that have the SourceObject property set and see if one of
them has the form name of the current subform.

Thanks, Charlotte.

Steve Erbach
http://TheTownCrank.blogspot.com