[AccessD] Access XP forms bound to ADO recordsets

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Mar 23 08:13:56 CST 2006

Hi All,

New version  (1.9.6) of the subject test released at

http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/download/tests/a2dds.htm

You can now use Customers form to manually add and deleted rows, which are
bound to disconnected ADODB recordsets.
The code to automate testing of inserting and deleting is under development.
And it is planned to be released over weekend.

Here are two new success stories for the test - over 2010 cycles passed OK
(not my PC - others) - Access SP2 seems to be a solution:

<<<+
Test successfully finished.

Backend:       MS Access
Binding:       ADODB
Cycles to pass: 3000
Cycles passed: 3000
Total errors: 0
Forms opened:  15000
Start time:    3/22/2006 2:10:25 PM
End time:      3/22/2006 4:28:43 PM

Object statistics:
ClassName = CTestForm, Created = 6, Disposed = 6
ClassName = CFormDataset, Created = 107634, Disposed = 107634
->>>

<<<+
Backend:       MS Access
Binding:       ADODB
Cycles to pass: 2600
Cycles passed: 2600
Total errors: 0
Forms opened:  13000
Start time:    22/03/2006 10:00:18 AM
End time:      22/03/2006 2:21:28 PM

Object statistics:
ClassName = CTestForm, Created = 6, Disposed = 6
ClassName = CFormDataset, Created = 93583, Disposed = 93583
->>>

Shamil