[AccessD] Hide and show image

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Fri Mar 24 15:42:59 CST 2006

David,
WI would use the image control with the picture of the wheelchair (bmp).  The image control can be scaled to the size you need. Just make sure the Size Mode is set to Zoom.  Then use code to hide or unhide the image control as needed using the docmd visible command.
For example:
On the after update event of the checkbox use a simple if statement.

	If Check6 = 0 Then
        	Me.Image5.Visible = False
    	Else
        	Me.Image5.Visible = True
	End If

Then when it's checked the Wheelchair will show, unchecked the image is not shown.

HTH

Jim
jhewson at karta.com