[AccessD] Hide and show image

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 24 16:13:09 CST 2006

...I'd consider using the Unicode font wheelchair symbol U+267F instead of
an image graphic ...if they don't have a suitable font already installed you
can install it with your distribution ...you can then use an IIF to
determine whether it gets displayed ...should be much quicker and simpler
than an image.

William