[AccessD] Backfill Office Installations?

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Sun Mar 26 20:11:53 CST 2006

I concur.  I am now running 97, 2000, and 2003 on my laptop.  Works great,
especially when I setup special 'right click' options.  (I setup opening
with Access 97, 2000, 2003, and opening a 'secured database' (all my secured
databases are Access 97, and since I use the same 'admin account' with them
(even though most have different .mdw's, I can still open them all with just
one of the .mdw's with my Admin account) as right click options.  The only
thing that sucks, is that you have to setup the options for each 'version'
of access.  Ie, setting up the options for 97 will be there only when 97 is
used.  If you use 2000, the 97 options disappear until you open 97 again.
So I have to set them up three times....ugh, but it's worth it, saves time
down the line in a major way.

Drew