[AccessD] Click Event

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Mar 29 02:34:16 CST 2006

> cmd3_click
> Is this an ok way?
Borge,

Yes, that's OK.
Although if you need to call the code of a button's Click event from several
parts of your form's code or even from outside of the form's module then
you'd better separate this code into a (public) function/sub.

> Me("cmd3")   ????click
You cannot call Click event of a button - you can indirectly force it to be
triggered/fired, e.g. this way:

    Me("cmd3").SetFocus
    SendKeys "{Enter}"

Shamil