[AccessD] Cannot uninstall Access 2003 Runtime

Penn White ecritt1 at alltel.net
Wed Mar 29 10:48:46 CST 2006

For anyone who's interested, I solved the problem.

The uninstall MUST be run from the Setup Package CD itself.  Running the
"Remove" in Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs will NOT work, whether the
origninal install CD is in the CD drive or not.  In fact, even after running
"Remove" from the CD Package Setup.exe, if you look in Control Panel -
Add/Remove programs, Microsoft Access 2003 Runtime is still there.
irrespective of that, you can still run a re-install off the same CD (or
another, newer version, presumably, although I haven't tested it).

Penn