[AccessD] OT: Hamachi - again...

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 31 19:02:22 CST 2006

Hi Bobby:

These questions may sound overly obvious for that I apologize but:

1. Is 'Hamachi' left running on PC at home... it will show at the bottom
right section of your task bar when it is.

2. Have you setup shares on your home PC? No share(s), no access. By adding
the appropriate security to these shares it will either ask for login
validation or not. Set the level of security and who is allowed access by
right-mouse-clicking the directory/share in question, opening the security
tab and attaching the required user.

HTH
Jim