[AccessD] Data from a SQL Server Table

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed May 3 10:18:23 CDT 2006

Manipulating the table should be done from the user interface.  It
sounds like you're talking about querying data out of the table and
having the field truncated, which is a different issue entirely.  If you
include the memo field in a groupby clause, it will truncate the data.
Check the archives for a couple of threads on query truncates memo
field.  Also keep in mind that the SQL Server text datatype will hold
more than the Access memo type.

Charlotte Foust