[AccessD] [Fwd: Re: Re: Access and AutoCAD]]

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed May 3 14:10:30 CDT 2006

Autocad can run VBA and export mdb files but you have to install DAO or
specific MDAC
Autocad 2000 installs DAO 3.5 if specifically installed from CD.
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/item?siteID=123112&id=2863183&linkID=2475323
I just wonder if you have a MDAC conflict or unregistered DAO360 or
DAO350.dll