[AccessD] Is mouse Clicked?

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu May 4 16:31:24 CDT 2006

On 4 May 2006 at 18:11, Mark A Matte wrote:

> Charlotte,
>
> I'm not trying to do the drag thing.  I have a number of objects on a
> form...and as the mouse moves over these objects...I would like to do
> something depending on whether the right, left, or neither button is held in
> the down position.

When you click and hold down a button, all mouse events are sunk in the
object that was under the mouse at the time you clicked.  So if a mouse
button is already down when the mouse moves over an object, the object
doesn't even know that the mouse is over it, let alone the state of the
mouse buttons.

You have to do all your handling in the MouseMove of the of the object that
was under the mouse at the time of the click.

--
Stuart